Subject: Re: Meeting with the Controller - Parking Request City Hall East Lisa Schechter

From: Heidi Allyce

Date: 03/13/2017 11:26 AM

To: Lisa Schechter

She did. Thank you so much!

You are all set. Use the 201 N Los Angeles entrance, they'll put you on P2.

RON | GALPERIN

los Angeles City Controller

Heidi Allyce | Executive Assistant / Scheduler

Office of Controller Ron Galperin 200 N. Main Street, Room 300 Los Angeles, CA 90012

Office: (213) 978-7232 Fax: (213) 978-7211

On Mon, Mar 13, 201 7 at 1 2:23 PM, Lisa Schechter <lisa@mediadistrict.ora> wrote:

Dear Heidi:

Just in case Ms. Rivera did not send you my parking request for today:

Here is the information:

Name of Driver: Lisa Schechter Request: City Hall East Parking Estimated Time of Arrival: 1 2:45pm Day: March 13th, 2017 Car: Honda Coupe Color: Dark Silver License Plate: 6LNZ392

Please let me know if my parking has been sent in. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Lisa Schechter Executive Director Hollywood Media District BID 1040 N. Las Palmas Avenue Hollywood, CA 90038 13231860-0025 Direct (323)860-0026 Fax

MediaDistrict.org

From: Heidi Allyce <heidi.allvce@lacitv.ora>

Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 8:02 PM To: Lisa Schechter <lisa@mediadistrict.ora>

Subject: Re: Meeting with the Controller

Hello Ms. Schechter,

Just confirming that we have time held for you in the Controller's calendar tomorrow, Monday 03/13 @ 1pm. Please send the information requested below if you would like me to reserve parking for you.

Thank you so much.

RON | GALPERIN

Heidi Allyce | Executive Assistant / Scheduler

Office of Controller Ron Galperin 200 N. Main Street, Room 300 Los Angeles, CA90012 E-Mail: Heidi.Allyce@lacity.org Office: (213)978-7232 Fax: (21 31 978-7211

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Heidi Allyce <heidi.allvce@lacitv.org> wrote:

Hello Ms. Schechter,

I’ve held time in the Controller's calendar at 1pm this Monday 03/13.

I can reserve parking for you if you like. In order to reserve parking, I will need the following:

Vehicle Make(s)

Vehicle Model(s)

Vehicle License Plate(s)

After receiving vehicle information I will forward the address and instructions for entering our reserved parking lot.

If you would prefer not to take advantage of reserved parking, please note that the scheduled appointment will take place at City Hall East, 200 N. Main, Suite 300, LA 90012.

RON | GALPERIN

lot Angeles City Controller

Heidi Allyce | Executive Assistant / Scheduler

Office of Controller Ron Galperin 200 N. Main Street, Room 300 Los Angeles, CA 90012 E-Mail: Heidi.Allyce@lacity.org Office: (213) 978-7232 Fax: (213) 978-7211

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Heidi Allyce <heidi.allvce@lacitv.ora> wrote:

Hello Ms. Schechter,

I received your voicemail about meeting with Ron the first part of next week. Monday or Wednesday would be best for him.

Mon 03/1 3 1 pm or 2pm Wed 03/15 10am

Would any of those work for you ?

RON | GALPERIN

los Angeles City Controller

Heidi Allyce | Executive Assistant / Scheduler

Office of Controller Ron Galperin

E-Mail: Heidi.Allyce@laoity.org Fax:(213)978-7211

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:51 PM, Heidi Allyce <heidi.allvce@lacitv.ora> wrote: Hello Ms. Schechter,

I wanted to circle back regarding my previous email because our Chief of Staff, Jennifer Rivera, asked me to see if there was any way we could get you in to meet with the Controller this week?

Is there any chance you could come by at any of these times?

Tomorrow, Wed 03/01 10am, 1pm 2pm Thu 03/02 4pm

Fri 03/03 11:30am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm or 4pm

Thank you so much and warmest regards.

Los Angeles City Controller

RON | GALPERIN

Heidi Allyce | Executive Assistant / Scheduler

Office of Controller Ron Galperin 200 N. Main Street, Room 300 Los Angeles, CA 90012 E-Mail: Heidi.Allvce@lacitv.ora Office: (213) 978-7232 Fax: (21 3) 978-7211

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Heidi Allyce <heidi.allvce@lacitv.ora> wrote:

Hello Ms. Schechter,

Below are a few dates and times that are currently free in the Controller's calendar. Would any of them work with your schedule?

Fri 03/03 11am, 1pm, 2pm Fri 03/10 11am, 1pm, 2pm

Warmest regards.

RON | GALPERIN

Los Angeles City Controller

Heidi Allyce | Executive Assistant / Scheduler

200 N. Main Street, Room 300 Los Angeles, CA 90012 E-Mail: Heidi.Allvce@lacitv.org Office: (213)978-7232 Fax:(213)978-7211

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Jennifer Rivera Jennifer. rivera@lacitv.ora> wrote:

Heidi -

Can you please help me find some time for Lisa Schechter (cc'd here) to come in and meet with the Controller? This is a meet and greet and should be scheduled for about an hour - preferably in the morning, in the next week or so. thanks!

Jennifer Rivera Chief of Staff

Office of Controller Ron Galperin 200 N. Main Street, Room 300 Los Angeles, CA 90012 tel: 213-978-7207